"It's such a conundrum" - Davey Blackburn when asked about justice for Amanda Blackburn
recommend this to understand concern that #daveyblackburn "sexualized" his audience w/kids present: https://t.co/FiutEULXwA #AmandaBlackburn— Amy Smith (@watchkeep) November 20, 2015
Sexualization of the audience in his church raises concerns of red flag "grooming" behavior. #daveyblackburn https://t.co/pcmHtVbhlA— Amy Smith (@watchkeep) November 20, 2015
Even if #daveyblackburn had zero to do w/#AmandaBlackburn murder, this is so inappropriate & reckless. Kids there? pic.twitter.com/cJDEefj3Iy— Amy Smith (@watchkeep) November 20, 2015
@watchkeep @resonateindy As a worship leader I'm dumbstruck. This is plain sacrilege. #daveyblackburn #shameonyou pic.twitter.com/S3VrqEv0aQ— Eric Pazdziora (@ericpazdziora) November 20, 2015
Worship As a Weapon #daveyblackburn message @resonateindy 2 days before #AmandaBlackburn murder https://t.co/g22iAeWhll— Amy Smith (@watchkeep) November 20, 2015
At at about the 45:00 mark Davey Blackburn repeatedly points and shoots a guy on stage with an air soft gun, shouting, "BOOM!" in his sermon at Resonate Church on November 8, 2015, 2 days before Amanda was murdered, shot in the head in her home.
Statement Analysis by Peter Hyatt of statements by Davey Blackburn in the days after the murder of his wife Amanda:
1. Statement of Pastor Finds Wife Murdered
2. Q & A: The Murder of Amanda Blackburn
3. Davey Blackburn: Life Insurance on Amanda
4. Statement Analysis Transcript: Davey Blackburn
5. Commitment in Language: Intrusion and Violence
6. "The Best is Yet to Come"
7. Pregnant Woman Homicides
8. Conclusion in the Amanda Blackburn Murder to Date
9. Davey Blackburn: The Identity of "We"
10. Arrest in Amanda Blackburn Murder
11. Blackburn Murder: Change of Language
12. "Amanda's Story"
13. Blackburn Murder: Human Nature and Language
14. Amanda Blackburn Murder: Opinions
15. Blackburn Murder, What Detectives Think: "No One Is This Lucky!"
16. Reasons Why Davey Blackburn Was Not Involved in the Murder of Amanda
Justice for Amanda Blackburn on Facebook
@watchkeep It was someone at NewSpring who registered the https://t.co/piTLfWG3WY domain two days after her death. pic.twitter.com/LOcDoxvHpL— James Duncan (@PajamaPages) November 25, 2015
"You are screaming I am a whore by the way you dress." #daveyblackburn as a youth pastor @newspring https://t.co/MKu4qcKwsY— Amy Smith (@watchkeep) November 30, 2015